martes, 15 de octubre de 2013

MY COMPOSITION ABOUT MYSELF

           DANIEL'S BLOG
Hello guys, welcome to my blog, I am Daniel, I am fourteen years old and I from Malaga, Spain.I consider myself an adventurous, talkative and talented person. I have got brown hair and dark eyes. I am as tall as my friends.My family is big, I have got one brother and two sisters.Talking about other things...I like Italian food like spaghettis, pizza and lasagne.I love many fruits and vegetables and I hate watermelon and onions, they are my weak points.I hate many insects like spiders too.In my free time, I like swimming, going to the cinema, meeting friends, playing basketball and going to the beach.Above all I love everythings related to Water, like the sea, the swimming pool, etc...Some peculiar in myself is that I play the piano and I love it.In the future, I would like to be a engineer or a scientist. 
Well, I hope you like my blog! Bye bloggers!! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario