miércoles, 18 de junio de 2014

MY FAREWELL

This post is going to be the last one for this year. Here, I am going to explain, in a friendly way, how these years has changed my life.
In few days, I will get done the ESO. 
My classmates and I have had good and bad moments, but the most important part, we were always together. At the beginning, we started 1º ESO with many people who now, they are not with us. Some of them had to go to another countries because they did not have much money to live here. Another ones had to move away and start living in another places.
 I miss them everyday but they will always be in my heart.
I am thankful for having good people around me. When I am not OK, they cheer me up and they understand my situations. I love all of my classmates because they support me everytime. Also, I want to express my gratitude for some teachers.
During these years, we have learnt a lot of English, in fact, people say us that we have a good level of English. I am thankful for having a good teacher of English, she always supports us and she has taught us a lot of vocabulary, grammar, etc... This year, I have learnt some different web tools like Powtoon, Slideshare, etc...

Anyway, with this sentece I will finish my own blog. These four years have been unforgettable for me, and I will never forget you!

Thanks for all these years!                        heartily, Daniel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario